Okay, I totally suck at blogging other than outfits - I know. But I'd thought I'd update those who have been asking how I've been doing/feeling lately.
- There's been a lot of hip, pelvic, and lower back pain over here. Which means I can't walk/exercise/stand/sit/lie down for long periods of time. :( If anyone has any solutions to this, please let me know!! I read online that you can ice/heat and/or massage the problematic area. They both work to some extent but it just all comes back a second later.
- I started waddling in my 2nd trimester but now I'm really a waddler. You could even call me a professional.
- Baby has the hiccups at least a few times a day. It was cute at first, but now......
- I have the biggest sweet tooth right now. I just want sweets all day. I don't crave anything else. Suuuuuuper hard. I used to basically eat whatever I wanted because I knew I could just work it off later. Now that I can't work out as hard (or work out at all) this has upended my previous "diet" and exercise mindset.
- I'm running out of clothes and shoes to wear. Pants are definitely a NO now. I have one pair of pajama bottoms that fit me comfortably and that's it. I just ordered a pair of maternity leggings so I'm hoping they get here before this baby decides to pop out. I can't wear heels anymore or I get really tight/sore legs. Basically, anything with a slight heel to them I won't be seeing until after the baby. Boo. That means I can either wear sneakers or sandals... So that kind of makes getting dressed hard. I recently went through my shoe closet and threw away anything that was cheap and uncomfortable and bought two new pairs of comfy shoes online to compensate. :) Can't wait til get here!! Sandals in the 3rd trimester are gross.... You know... swollen feet. :/
- Been getting sick a lot. It comes and goes in waves. One day I'll feel great, the next like I have the flu. Rinse and repeat.. They weren't kidding when they said pregnancy would have a huge toll on your immune system.
Also, to answer a few questions I've been getting a lot:
- I'm due February 10, which is my mom's birthday! And Chase's is the 12th!
- It's a boy.
- I'm going to have a natural birth. I still don't know what that means but I'm working on it! I figure women have been doing this for thousands of years, I'm sure most without hypnobirthing classes, so I can do it too....right? Right?!?